Brief Job Description: ______
- Working under the direction of the FGP ELC Lead/ELC Coordinator, the ELC Specialist is responsible for field related ELC activities and issues. This entails performing daily ELC inspections and being the primary contractor interface involving FGP HES matters.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meet the position Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Personally responsible for ‘Zero Incident & Injuries’.
- Are present in field ~70% of the time
- Attend daily contractor tool box meetings
- Responsible for completing environmental inspections of contractors on the FGP project to ensure ELC control measures are being fully implemented
- Completing environmental inspection reports and providing information to ELC Coordinator for reporting / follow up
- Coordination with ELC Specialist to ensure Field Observations and Non-Conformances are promptly issued to respective Business Partner (BP)
- Elevation of issues to ELC Lead, where immediate action is required
- Assisting BP on site to meet best practice environmental management
- Providing training/toolbox talks to BPss on site to assist in meeting best practice environmental management
- Contribute to ELC incident and non-conformance investigations and the preparation of reports
- Responsible for verifying the closure of BP non conformances
- Participate and support emergency response drills
- Attend routine Project HES meetings or other meetings as necessary.
- Build strong positive relationships with BP representatives in order to influence ELC actions.
- Other duties as defined by the Tengiz ELC Lead
Job Specification and requirements: ______
- Minimum years of total industry experience required for this position: 3-5
- Minimum years of relevant field-based experience on capital projects required for this position: 2-5
- Experience of environmental site management on construction projects (preferably oil and gas)
- Understanding of International Finance Requirements, notably Equator Principles and Performance Standards
- Level of education required: College/University Degree
Degree Discipline: Environmental