Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Systems Completion Engineer for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28/28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
- Development of systems completions database turnover systems and Completions turnover documents to facilitate systemized completions execution plan.
- Work within the Completions team to develop Pre- commissioning and commissioning procedures for execution in Tengiz.
- Work with Area Completions Managers to ensure operational excellence and incident and injury free expectations are met
- Provide daily updates and progress reports to the Utilities I/C Area Lead.
- Conduct daily weekly meetings to the team on safety related concerns and issues and give clear work direction.
- Provide expert commissioning, start-up and operations support, including interfacing with other functional groups such as operations, construction, engineering, quality and vendor representatives
- Review and endorse commissioning plans and procedures.
- Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of I&C commissioning testing, including SAT on Honeywell Automation systems, Loop Testing, Safety Integrity Function testing of systems equipment, Control Narrative verification - to enable such systems and equipment to be safely handed over to Operations for start-up in accordance with the completions requirements.
- Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of I&C testing for systems and equipment that are under Operations control, and equipment and systems which interface with running plant
- Understand, communicate and adhere to company policies for management of change for all aspects of work on commissioning and operational systems and equipment
- Provide support to short and longer-term planning recommendations for Completions Team tactical execution
- Provide on-site coordination support and assistance in ensuring resources are adequately deployed in priority areas
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and the company's best practices
Key skills and experience required:
- Extensive, broad technical experience across a range of large facility support and operational systems, including power generation and turbo machinery
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring a large number of team members in the technical aspects of commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to demonstrate model behaviours and be comfortable working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
- Possess “expert” knowledge of the transition processes from project to stable operation of a large scale facility
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Demonstrated commitment to the company's values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities including Licenses and Certifications:
- Eight (10) years’ experience working on large-mega size turnover projects.
#WeAreAirswift #Airswift #SystemsCompletionEngineer #Kazakhstan