Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Scheduling Consultant position is to provide expertise using the Primavera P-6 Planning Tool and others to develop and maintain the Maintenance Schedules required during the Perfect Start Up.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Higher education for respective profession.
- At least 4-year experience in similar job
- Primavera P-6 or equivalent scheduling system
- Computer Maintenance Management Systems
- PC knowledge and skills: Experienced MS Office (Project, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio).
- RoK Labour Code
- The process of planning and scheduling
- The process of precautionary and preventive maintenance
- The standard instructions on work orders
- Maintenance procedures
- Prepare detailed action plan for execution of the tasks
- Weekly integrates the schedules of Maintenance in one 7 days and 28 day schedule.
- Places the schedules on site and enters daily updated information.
- Plans the work using the steps in the order and scheduling the work by priorities.
- Uses Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to control the process of execution and status of the work order.
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian, and English (Upper-Intermediate)