- Must be familiar with:
- 10years’ field pre-commissioning and commission experience of mechanical equipment and systems.
- 7 years’ experience in similar position.
- Direct involvement with Systems Completion work processes, procedures, ITR”s and check-sheets
- Develop work execution plans work method statements, resourced schedules with vendor support.
- Direct supervision of commissioning technicians, and specialty sub-contractors for assigned systems
- Supervise multiple crews.
- dynamic testing of rotating equipment
- Oil flushing/ Chemical cleaning techniques / Steam blow / N2He leak testing activities
- Fixed/ Static Equipment
- Plan and execute firsts fill loading of lubes -chemicals- catalyst.
- Direct involvement in SIMOPs
- Commission Utility and Process Systems
- Interface with construction, Engineering, Operations Maintenance & Reliability teams to resolve issues
- Understanding and application of Safety and IIF principles and behaviors
- RoK Regulatory Authority requirements
- Developing and implementing the Chevron Systems Completion process
- CPMS, the integration of OE into CPMS, project management skills, and CPDEP principles and associated processes, practices, and tools (including front-end loading, project execution and administrative methodology) in multiple phases
- Operational Excellence principles and how they are implemented through the Systems Completion process
Degree Mechanical Engineering or Relevant Industry Experience
10 + years international experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning management at refineries, LNG plants, petrochemical, and power generation plants.
Proven expertise in coordinating large scopes of work during pre-commissioning – commissioning phases and start up.
Strong interpersonal and articulate communications skills in cultivating and maintaining positive working team with diverse backgrounds
Execute commissioning & start-up procedures.
Technical competencies : Commissioning & Start-up
Skills: Similar Coordination Role