Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently recruiting for a (HR Systems Specialist) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry (for KZ passport holders), (Atyrau, 5\2)
- Coordinate & transact the workflows of Onboarding / Offboarding / Transfer processes in corporate HR systems for entire TCO organization (Staff & Agency Contractors).
- Interface with teams involved in Onboarding / Offboarding / Transfer processes (main interface: WMP Coordinators/ HR Business Partners/Line Supervisors/Recruitment Team/SCM/Department Admins/IT).
- Act as a point of contact for Onboarding / Offboarding / Transfer notifications and HR personnel data management.
- Initiate data input and process Onboarding in HR systems and issue Onboarding notifications to teams involved in Onboarding process.
- Initiate data input and process Offboarding in HR systems and issue Offboarding notifications (indicating reason of a release) to teams involved in Offboarding process. Liaise with SCM to ensure Agency Contractors are timely notified about the contract close out.
- Launch Internal Transfer process in HR systems by placing Staff or Agency Contractors to a new position with a correct position SAP ID## and update their master data in the system.
- Issue Notification of Change (position title, location, work schedule, etc.) to SCM/WMP Coordinators/Line Supervisors/HR Business Partners/Department Admins. Conduct quality review on required/relevant documents to administer Onboarding / Offboarding / Transfer in HR systems and ensure personnel data is up to date and aligned with Workforce Management Plan (WMP).
- Communicate all work items related to the above processes as soon as possible to ensure that all parties are timely informed at all times. Initiate reviews of Onboarding / Offboarding / Transfer processes to identify improvement opportunities in the process flow.
- Provide training & guidance on HR data administration to peers or newcomers.
- Interface with HR peers and assist with effective transition of HR personnel data administration to WMP remit.
- Maintain high level of customer relations with Teams through ongoing support related to this job description. Assist with ad hoc reports related to HR personnel data management as required.
- Additional duties in line with the job description as required.
Job Specification and requirements:
- HR/ Agency/ Contract Administration/ Data Management experience is required / FGP or TCO experience is desirable.
- Ability to streamline dynamic processes.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and in process chains.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal English language.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with databases and software (e.g., SAP, etc.) to manage business operations is desirable.
- Minimum years of professional working experience required for this position: 3 years._____
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #Kazakhstan #HRSystemsSpecialist