Dear all! We're looking for GS SC Valve Engineer (Only KZ Passport holders)
Location &Work Shedule : Tengiz 28/28
Acts as the Single Point of Contact within the Gathering Systems Completions Team for all Valve related scope of work from SAT through to Handover. Reviews Weekly Lookaheads (WLA) and drives B&C Check Sheets to completion for assigned scope maintaining alignment with the overall commissioing execution plan. Interfaces with Construction, Commissioning Contractor, MAC, Third Party vendors, TCO (1AT and BB) to provide tactical and effective execution. Ensures accurate and timely delivery of As Built engineering deliverables. Reports to the GS SC I&C / Automation Lead.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Performs field inspections, attends system / sub-system walkdowns, confirming equipment readiness for pre-commissioning.
- Reviews 1/3/6 Weekly Lookaheads (WLA) and drives B&C Check Sheets to completion for assigned scope (SIS/PCS/FGS) maintaining alignment with the overall commissioing execution plan.
- Supports dynamic commissioning activities for each system.
- Act as focal point for on-site contractors supporting control and shutdown valve diagnostics.
- Performs testing of various automated assemblies / valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves, etc.
- Supervise the disassembly, repair, assembly and troubleshooting on various types of electric or pneumatic and hydraulic actuated Valve assemblies as required to identify required corrective actions.
- Review and interpret various electric, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings, vendor instructions and TCO specifications
- Support troubleshooting and where necessary prepare technical queries in the form of RFI (Request for Information).
- Operates valve diagnostic equipment as needed to measure and record critical dimensions in order to validate manufacturer specifications i.e. ValveLink valve signatures etc.
- Supports I&C Commissioing Engineers perform PTW Area Controller (AC) duties as defined in SI-105 for Automation team activities on any Cluster area.
- Coordinates / prepare engineering deliverable red-line mark-ups (RLMU) in preparation for handover to Operations (RFSU/RFO).
- Supports /assists other team members/roles of Gathering Systems Completions Automation department in their activities/duties as required.
- Provides daily updates and progress reports to the GS SC I&C / Automation Lead.