Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Rotating Maintenance Coordinator (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
- The purpose and main function of the Rotating Maintenance Coordinator position is to provide expertise to the development, validation and execution of Rotating Equipment Maintenance required to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO
- Education: Higher education for respective profession
- Work experience: At least 5 year experience in similar job
- Language skills: Kazakh, Russian, English
- Computer skills: MS Office (Project, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)