Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Logistics Coordinator position is to provide expertise to the development, validation and execution of the Event Planning logistics procedures and plans required to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
- ROK Labor code
- Safety processes and standards.
- Process Fundamentals;
- Equipment Logistics of the Plants and offplot facilities.
- Organization and planning/arranging rolling stock logistical needs
- IMPACT process
- Have an idea of projects management
- Methods of preparing and conducting meetings and various presentations;
- Internal regulatory documents and instructions related to competency development sphere;
- Material Order Software, processing maintenance requests in JDE system.
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian, and English