Education: Higher education for respective profession
- Legislative and regulatory legal instruments used in the Republic of Kazakhstan depending on the position and assigned job duties (laws, provisions, executive orders, standards and technical specifications).
- TCO in-house requirements of compliance depending on the position and job duties.
- Provisions of internal legal documents and procedures related to FGP and obligations associated with them.
- Specifics of load lifting equipment, special equipment and tools for relocation of heavy loads in the limited space as FGP modules.
- Design and principle of operation of main types of load lifting mechanisms, special equipment and tools.
- Development basis of plans and procedures for load lifting operations.
- Operational excellence system.
- System and key tools of capital stewardship organizational capabilities (CSOC).
- Become familiar with design specifications of load lifting mechanisms and equipment.
- Ensure that operating and maintenance manuals received from the equipment vendor comply with proper installation and potentials to dismantle and translation of the manuals are available.
- Conduct expert examination of installation of load lifting equipment in accordance with design data.
- Be involved in reflecting defects in equipment operation and ensure that the defects are eliminated at the facilities.
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian and English