Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Rotating Maintenance Coordinator position is to provide expertise to the development, validation and execution of Instrument and Electrical Maintenance required to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession
- Routine Work Control Process – adherence to the schedule, on-site coordination of all work activities, daily reporting of progress back to scheduler
- Processes and management standards of Operation Safety, bases of technological processes;
- Technological processes and equipment of the Plant, Field, Instrument and Electrical Equipment, Utilities, Shipping and Storage, 3GP / 3GI
- Technical drawings of systems of the Plant, outside facilities and Field (PIDs)
- Material and spare part search
- Methods of preparation for meetings and their performance, presentations
- Internal documentations and instructions regarding competency development areas.
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian and English (L2 according to TCO adopted scale)
Probation period: 1-month