Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a I&E Maintenance Coordinator (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Provide expertise to the development
- Validation and execution of Instrument and Electrical Maintenance required to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO
Education: Higher education for respective profession
- Routine Work Control Process – adherence to the schedule, on-site coordination of all work activities, daily reporting of progress back to scheduler
- Processes and management standards of Operation Safety, bases of technological processes;
- Technological processes and equipment of the Plant, Field, Instrument and Electrical Equipment, Utilities, Shipping and Storage
- Technical drawings of systems of the Plant, outside facilities and Field (PIDs)
- Material and spare part search
- Methods of preparation for meetings and their performance, presentations
- Internal documentations and instructions regarding competency development areas.
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian and English
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #I&EMaintenanceCoordinator