Vacancy REF#: 4128 Planning Lead
28/28 Days Rotation System
Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Lead Planner position is to provide leadership and guidance to the Planning, Scheduling and Materials Teams developing the plan to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
- Primavera P-6 and other planning and scheduling programs
- Organization and Management of large Planning Teams with multiple deliverables
- Maintenance/Project planning and scheduling development
- Working multiple Planning Teams to develop an Integrated Schedule for the project.
- Event Planning/Scheduling frequencies and manpower estimates
- Failure/Infant Mortality Scenario development and planning
- Capital Spare review and assurance supporting maintenance, events planning/scheduling and infant mortality forecasting.
- Planning and Scheduling from Commissioning through to Ready for Operations (RFO)
- Creating high level weekly / monthly status and Team progress reports
- Manage Planning/Scheduling team to deliver the M/R Events and Start Up schedules.
- Work directly with P-6 Planners for schedule development and maintenance.
- Establishes 90, 60, 30 and 7 days plans with increasing accuracy.
Language Skills: Proficient in English
Probation period: 1-month