Vacancy REF#: 4126 MR P6 Planner
Search type: Expat Contractor
Job Location: Tengiz
Job schedule: 28/28
Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the P-6 Planner position is to provide expertise using the Primavera P-6 Planning Tool to develop and maintain the plans required to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
Work Experience: 10 years in a like or similar position
- Subject Matter Expert for Primavera P-6 and other planning and scheduling programs
- Maintenance/Project planning and scheduling development in P-6
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to assist group members in resolving technical issues and clarifying process requirements. Logical thinking.
- Technological process philosophy.
- Working multiple Planning Teams to develop an Integrated P-6 Schedule for the project.
- Event Planning/Scheduling frequencies and manpower estimates
- Planning and Scheduling from Commissioning through to Ready for Operations (RFO)
Language Skills: English
Probation period: 1-month