Vacancy REF#: 4123 Start Up Valve Coordinator
Search type: Expat Contractor
Job Location: Tengiz
Job schedule: 28/28
Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Valve Coordinator position is to provide consultant services, guidance, and technical support for the Critical Valves to ensure the Events Team delivers key responsibilities for the Perfect Start Up.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education.
- ROK Labour code.
- Safety processes and standards.
- Familiar with all types of Industrial Valves and Actuators systems
- Execution of Valve and Actuator Maintenance, Events Planning and Start-Up.
- Reviewing P&ID’s, Mechanical drawings.
- OEM recommendations for procedures, spares, and special tools.
- Maintenance principles of Valves and Actuators.
- Supervisory experience with the ability to manage all Valve services.
- Vendor/Supplier arrangement, guidance, management and other required interfaces
- Permitting requirements for isolation, lock out / tag out.
- Event Planning/Scheduling.
- Failure Scenario development.
- Spare review and assurance for Valves and Actuators.
- Material Handling and special tooling required for Valve and Actuator services.
- Work Pack development.
- Valve and Actuator service and maintenance as required during Commissioning through to Ready for Operations (RFO).
Language Skills: Proficient in English
Probation period: 1-month