Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Scheduling Coordinator position is to provide expertise using the Primavera P-6 Planning Tool and others to develop and maintain the Maintenance Schedules required during the Perfect Start Up.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
• RoK Labour Code
• The process of planning and scheduling
• The process of precautionary and preventive maintenance
• The standard instructions on work orders
• Maintenance procedures
• Prepare detailed action plan for execution of the tasks
• Weekly integrates the schedules of Maintenance in one 7 days and 28-day schedule.
• Places the schedules on site and enters daily updated information.
• Plans the work using the steps in the order and scheduling the work by priorities.
• Uses Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to control the process of execution and status of the work order.
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian, TCO English Language level 2 or above