Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Planning Consultant Events position is to provide expertise using the Primavera P-6 Planning Tool to develop and maintain the plans required to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
Work Experience: 10 years in a like or similar position
- Experienced user of Primavera P-6 and other planning and scheduling programs
- Events planning and scheduling
- Working multiple Planning Teams to develop an Integrated Schedule projects.
- Planning/Scheduling frequencies and manpower estimates
- Events Planning for Start Up
- Plan, assess, organize, and control quality and schedule time.
- Has strong knowledge of main planning tools, such as MS Project, Primavera and similar programs.
- Creates and consolidates integrated work schedules on different equipment with downloading resources in Primavera.
- Monitors work execution process and performs analysis of Primavera Data for optimization of further execution.
- Responsible to develop and maintain the Event Planning schedules
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian, English