Brief Job Description:
The purpose and main function of the Events Materials Coordinator position is to provide expertise and recommendations to ensure all materials are identified, procured and available to support Routine Maintenance during the Perfect Start Up.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to assist group members in resolving technical issues and clarifying process requirements. Logical thinking.
- Technological process philosophy.
- Experienced user of Material Management systems
- Events materials recommendation and procurement
- Working with Planning Teams to ensure spares are considered in the plan.
- PO, FMR and other procurement processes
- Min, Max, Re-order point management
- Has strong knowledge of Material Management planning tools.
- Verifies work requests, creates direct PO’s if needed, includes materials to stock, updates re-ordering level or expedites current material supply
- Responsible to develop and maintain Materials Management for planned events
- Works with SCM and material end users on technical issues, expediting of orders, issue or search for additional documents for PO’s.
- Tracks availability of materials stock, including highly critical materials
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian, and English (L2 according to TCO adopted scale)
Probation period: 1-month