Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a 3GP PBF Coordinator (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Summary and reporting
The Area Preservation Coordinator position will report directly to the FGP Preservation Superintendent . The position is responsible for overseeing and auditing the day to day Preservation activities in the his area ensuring that quality preservation processes and procedures are being followed. The position directs Global Preservation Contractor staff in daily work focus, and coordination with contractor staff performing preservation tasks.
This position is a position of ‘influence’ rather than a position of control through ‘direct reports’, the ideal person needs to be able to communicate in all directions in a reporting structure – up, down and across reporting structures.
Minimum 10 years experience, prior quality control/ quality assurance with proven supervisory experience can be considered with prior preservation role and experience.
Position requires a good knowledge of the characteristics of rotating and fixed machinery, electrical and instrumentation components, and piping components preservation and or quality assurance
Role and Responsibilities
Managing Safe Work
- Will take part in the all safety campaigns .
- Responsible to ensure that the preservation contractor’s personnel comply with the Project IIF and BBS programs.
- Responsible to ensure the preservation personnel understand and comply with specific safety requirements when working in and around an operational warehouse.
- Will complete permit audits in contractor work areas to ensure full compliance is being achieved.
- High risk activites include crane operations, for movement of materials, work at height, both manlift and scaffolding, and Confined Space Entry for vessel inspection and cleanout of preservation materials.
- The Area Preservation Coordinator will ensure the Tengiz waste control procedures are followed for all preservation products and ensure that they are disposed of correctly. These products are but not limited to:
- VpCI emitters
- Vp-CI plastic wrapping materials
- Vp-CI fogging materials
- Packaging and packing Preservation products
- Oils and Greases
- Assist in training of contractor personnel performing preservation works to ensure they are competent in using the preservation procedures; -
- Inspections as per the preservation program which includes Preservation Receiving inspections to verify condition at receipt to warehouse.
- Perform Preservation Tasks and Corrective Tasks in compliance with project Preservation Plans and equipment preservation maintenance requirements.
- Techniques to Re-seal/re-preserve equipment packaging
- Identification of what equipment/materials can be stored inside/outside.
- Inspection and documenting outgoing equipment condition
- Will work with the Preservation Contractor personnel to ensure that all equipment/parts/materials that enter the warehouse area receive their proper inspections as per the Project Preservation Procedures
- Will facilitate the ongoing preservation campaigns with the Preservation Contractor/s - ‘Build it Clean’ and ‘Protect it Preserve it’ .
- Engage all stakeholders on the condition/s of equipment under preservation. Typical stakeholders include, but not limited to; - Package Engineers, Construction Engineers, Systems Completion Engineers.
The Area Preservation Coordinator will assist where required to support preservation activities for the site program of work. The Coordinator will work with the Construction Team to ensure the stick build program of work is fully understood and that preservation requirements are included into the schedule.The Coordinator needs to understand the location of the following:
- Preservation of commissioning and operational spares
- Preservation of long term, suspended works materials.
- Preservation of bulk components, such as valves, in accordance with valve PMR procedures. Coordinates with Valve Integrity Contractor.
- The Coordinator will work with the MCPlus team to fully understand the processes and requirements to ensure all preservation is accurately defined and that maintenance requirements and frequencies are understood.
- Will monitor the performance of the Preservation Contractors to ensure; -
- Quality PMR’s are completed
- PMR/Check sheets are completed on time and backlogs are addressed
Manpower planning and resource loading
- Work with the Preservation Contractor/s to make sure that their manpower resources are adequately sized to complete the Preservation Maintenance Requests (PMRs) on time as scheduled.
A key element of project of this size and nature is the reporting facilities to produce a meaningful report on a weekly basis. The report shall contain but not limited to:
- Safety performance / OE Moment
- Safety performance statistics
- Safety Meeting issues or areas of concern
- BBS observation numbers and areas requiring corrective action
- Safety recognition of success area or personnel
- Personnel issues, head count, manhours
- Material preservation progress highlights
- Valve Preservation status
- Surveillance status
- Warehouse Preservation status
- MCPlus progress report
- Planning progress update
- Roadblocks or areas of concern
Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
10 to 15 years’ experience maintaining plant and equipment in a complex process facility with a strong focus on Preservation of process equipment and working knowledge of Quality control.
5+ years experience in supervising a multi-discipline diverse workforce.
5+ years experience on a major capital project. e.g. Communication Skills etc.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #3GPPBFCoordinator