Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a 3GP-3GI Quality Lead (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate
- 6 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
- In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures.
- Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
- Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.
- Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
- Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
- Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.
- Application of leadership skills.
- Good team-working abilities. Must be able to influence others to achieve goals.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Financial Awareness.
- Strong Technical / Analytical Skills.
- Self-Starter with multitasking capabilities.
- Ability to work in and foster a strong team environment with minimal supervision
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #QualityLead