Tengiz 28/28, for KZ passport holders only
- How to communicate effectively - verbally and written;
- How to develop and maintain positive relationships with peers, supervisors, colleagues;
- How to work effectively in a team environment; to be a team mate and to be a team leader;
- Experience in utilizing databases / implementation work process;
- Understanding of Operations Assurance, in the associate Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP);
- How to write procedures;
- How to develop work processes and validation matrix;
- How to develop presentations;
- Experience in presenting Roll Outs for the edification of the Project Team Members;
- Understand relationships between different databases.
- University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate
- 6 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
- In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures.
- Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
- Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.
- Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
- Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
- Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.
- Application of leadership skills.
- Good team-working abilities. Must be able to influence others to achieve goals.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Financial Awareness.
- Strong Technical / Analytical Skills.
- Self-Starter with multitasking capabilities.
- Ability to work in and foster a strong team environment with minimal supervision.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)