Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Piping and Mechanical Supervisor - Utilities (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
• Ensure the construction of the systems is completed in accordance with prescribed information prior to pneumatic and hydrostatic pressure tests being carried out for all test packages
* Monitors the hydro testing (hydrostatic and pneumatic) and handle reports on the completion of tests and to supervise line cleaning after hydro test
* Reviews the documentation relevant to the systems and ensures the systems are constructed in accordance with the prescribed information drawings, specifications and vendor information
* Coordinates and monitors the hydro tests and reports on the completion of hydro tests and reinstatement work
* Interfaces with the Discipline Planning Teams to understand the construction schedule. Assesses the impact of inefficiencies on the successful completion of planned activities and adjust the plan as required
* Provide Weekly report on Hydrotesting progress and plan for next week Test Packs to Construction Manager.
Work with MC engineers on right priorities and guide BP’s to Handover systems to SC team
• Reviews Contractor and Sub-contractor processes and gives instruction relative to the methods and procedures that can be used to the Contractor
- Education: Higher technical degree in Mechanical engineering
- Relevant Experience: Minimum of 5 years in piping mechanical supervision and construction
- Computer skills: MS (Excel, PowerPoint); P6
- Language skills: Kazakh, Russian, English