Job Functions & Responsibilities':
Be a Leader in Safety and Environmental Protection. Fosters a culture in the organization that uses the elements of Operational Excellence to drive to Incident and Injury Free work environment. The Company's Tenets of Operation will be the mechanism used for checks and balance to ensure safety remains the guiding value for the team in every activity. Forward planning and knowledge of the work place environment will be used to support the effort.
Lead and Supervise the Delivery teams and work with Project teams (Systems Completion, Regulatory Affairs, Operations and Maintenance etc.) and the organization to understand and deliver the agreed Project and Operations Deliverables through approved validation work processes and procedures; consult and be able to influence with all involved responsible stakeholders if needed.
The specific and or main responsibilities include Supervising a team of employees who will be accounting for the completion status of Project and Operations Deliverables required for a safe Startup of the systems/facilities but not limited to:
• Systems Completion Deliverables (dossiers, quality records, keys, punch lists etc.)
• Regulatory Affairs Deliverables (permits, certificates, passports etc.)
• Operations and Maintenance (PSSRs, procedures, operating spares etc.)
• Engineering & Other Deliverables (redlines, Vendor Key & Action documents etc.) Demonstrate We Lead behaviors in leading the Team in the work scope to track and verify the Project Deliverables’ completion status obtained after Turnaround, construction and commissioning, validated and electronic files are received for Handover.
Responsible for the activities assigned to Project Deliverables validation scope. Identify and understand the deliverables to tag and equipment / sub-system / system relationship and to turnaround scope. Monitor the readiness status of sub-systems / systems and check the receipt of completion data / documents. Identify and address any gaps associated with the deliverables’ completion verification for Operations Acceptance. Assist to the relevant Project teams in defining and allocating the Project deliverables needed for Handover and work closely to set up and populate Handover Packages in CMS for Operations Acceptance and Transition to Base Business organization.
• University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
• Level of English – Upper-intermediate
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in Supervision
• 7 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
• In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures.
• Proven Experience with Turnarounds and Impact Process used at TCO.
• Proven Experience with Completion and Validation of completed works for Putting into Operations.
• Previous experience in Performing commissioning and / or Start-up activities -
• Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
• Application of good leadership skills – know and deploy We Lead Behaviors
• Good team-working abilities. Must be able to influence others to achieve goals.
• Excellent Organizational skills.
• Financial Awareness.
• Strong Technical / Analytical Skills.
• Self-Starter with multitasking capabilities.
• Ability to work in and foster a strong team environment with minimal supervision.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)