System Completions Telecommunications Site Lead- rotating to Tengiz.
The Chevron-operated Future Growth Project-Wellhead Pressure Management Project (FGP-WPMP), which represents the next major expansion of the Tengiz oilfield. FGP will use sour gas injection technology to increase Tengiz crude oil production by approximately 12 million tonnes per year. The new Tengiz crude oil production capacity will be approximately 39 million tonnes per year. TCO is looking for creative and experienced people to join the Completions Project team.
TCO has an exciting opportunity for experienced Telecommunications Completions Telecom Lead to join the present completions team based in Tengiz Kazakhstan on a 28/28 rota, this role will report to the FGP SC I&C/Telecoms Completions Manager
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
- Commits to and champions the implementation of a safe working environment for everyone on the project and the continuing establishment of an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture.
- Development of systems completions database turnover systems and Completions turnover documents to facilitate systemized completions execution plan.
- Coordination of site completions activities for telecommunication turnover systems. Work directly with the contractor and sub-contractors’ teams to oversee the day-to-day activities.
- Assist with completion interface issues between multiple site stakeholders.
- Identify issues to the Automation Completions Manager associated with meeting completions execution, cost, and schedule objectives and provide recommendations to overcome any gaps.
- Develop and endorse scope of work for site change notices and oversees the resultant implementation and work execution.
- Interfaces with the site Technical Services team for subject matter support.
- Lead a team of commissioning contractors, vendors & specialist from MC through to RFO of all Telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge of the site Engineering tools and processes RFI, TQ, TMOC, CMS LMDS SCMT
- Completions team authority for telecommunications systems, including Networking, CCTV, Access Control, Telephony, Radios, Fibre Optics, UPS&DC power, Meteorological. & Wireless gateway system
- Provide pre-commissioning/mechanical completion oversight and verification.
- Liaise with the mechanical completion phase equivalent position for transition to final Hook-up and Commissioning Phase.
- Ensure facilities are constructed per applicable industry and Chevron specifications and standards. Interface with the Quality team in matters related to conformance in assigned work scope areas and construction standards and methodologies.
- SAT execution for all telecommunications systems, including Networking, CCTV, Access Control, Telephony, Radios, Fibre Optics, UPS&DC power, Meteorological & Wireless gateway system
- Review and endorse commissioning plans and procedures.
- Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of telecommunication commissioning.
- Provide support to short and longer-term planning recommendations for Completions Team tactical execution
- Provide on-site coordination support and assistance in ensuring resources are adequately deployed in priority areas
- Provide support for operations and maintenance of installed telecommunication and electronic systems covering entire project.
- Understand, communicate and adhere to company policies for management of change for all aspects of work on commissioning and operational systems and equipment
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and Chevron best practices
Key skills and experience required:
- Extensive, broad technical experience across a range of large facility support and operational systems.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring a large number of team members in the technical aspects of commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to demonstrate model behaviours and be comfortable working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
- Possess “expert” knowledge of the transition processes from project to stable operation of a large scale facility
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities including Licenses and Certifications:
- Eight (8) years’ experience working on large-mega size turnover projects.
- Chevron experience is preferred but not essential
- On-site project Tengiz Kazakhstan. Workspace of various conditions which may include temporary office facilities and exposure to moving, mechanical parts and vibration; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and various levels of outside weather.