Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a FGP RBI/FEAS Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements
Job Specification and requirements:
Coordinates the development, execution, and handover of the FGP Risk Based Inspection/Fixed Equipment Asset Strategies Program:
- Manages the RBI Process overall for FGP, including tracking compliance and managing periodic review cycles.
- Familiarizes with and fully understands the Chevron Fixed Equipment Asset Strategies, ensuring FGP compliance
- Ensures applicable Damage Mechanisms and Inspection Strategies are applied to appropriate fixed equipment configuration for piping and pressure vessels
- Supports Baseline Inspection execution and strategic planning with team
- Recommends solutions to improve process and standard opportunities
- Performs periodic reviews and compliance auditing. Ensures baseline inspections are tracked and input into IDMS. Ensures completeness and high quality of RBI data inputs.
- Lead RE interaction with all projects at Tengiz in regards of RE deliverables (initial baseline, RBI criticality, documentation, etc.)
- Oversees RBI Criticality Assessment and Inspection Testing & Preventative Maintenance(ITPM) package development for all piping, pressure vessels, and pressure safety valves in scope
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #FGPRBI/FEASEngineer