Brief Job Description:
Coordinate planning and execution activities of the whole vaccination process in Atyrau.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Responsible for all operational issues of the Tengiz (Safety centers #1, #2, Mediker medical centers in PoO) to ensure the effective operation of the facility as and when needed.
- Interface with TCO, Agencies and BPs employees for planning and invitation scheduling for vaccination.
- Coordination of transport and employees access to the Safety Centers #1 and #2.
- Interface between TCO departments (IR/HR, HSE, Security, IT, PGPA, Logistics) when requested.
- Prepare daily reports as required, provide statistics and overview on vaccination progress to senior management.
Education (Diploma) - Higher education
2+ years of experience in Logistic, transportation and onboarding/mobilization of personnel
Technical competencies - Advanced user of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
Language skills – Kazakh, Russian and English (Intermediate)
Qualifications/Certification - Engineering/IT/Economic/Financial/Management/International Relations
Skills – Accuracy in work. Good communication skills, good issue resolution skills, English language skill