PCN AD Administrator
This role will be responsible for administering and supporting infrastructure IT systems in the Process Control Network within TCO’s FGP’s Control Systems.
- Day to day system administration of Windows, Active Directory and supporting applications, databases, IIS servers and general IT infrastructure.
- Provide advanced Tier III resolutions to complex Operating System issues.
- Maintaining and updating Group Policy Object’s in Active Directory Environment.
- Implement and support multi-site Windows 2016 Active Directory infrastructures.
- Implement and support multi-site RADIUS, DNS, Certificate Authority, SMTP Relay, IIS, Organizational Unit instances
- Maintain compliance and security of infrastructure based on guidance from vendors. (Antivirus, Backup, Security Patching, Evergreen Operations)
- Maintain integrity of mission critical and high-availability Windows 2016 machines (VM and Physical)
- Domain User access management
- User account and password administration on the Active Directory domains.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Document operational and maintenance procedures and drawings, and keep them evergreen
- Participate in commissioning and completions planning, site and field activities
- Ensure designs, installations and are appropriately secured and managed
- Validate that technology for protecting the PCN, such as data backup and recovery; anti-virus, patch deployment, licensing, account management, authentication, and authorization, physical and logical access-control, asset and vulnerability discovery, are in-place, functional and work processes are effective
- Work within established configuration and change management policies
- 8 years of IT infrastructure experience with at least 4 years implementing and performing network administration, network security, server administration, system security, endpoint security, vulnerability, patch management, Microsoft Active Directory and scripting within an oil & gas process control environment.
- Working knowledge of the Purdue Model for segregating Industrial Control Systems
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and troubleshooting the OSI model.
- Experience working with automation vendors such as Honeywell, Rockwell and SEL
- Experience deploying, using, and supporting four or more of the following:
- VMWare, Microsoft, Solarwinds, Splunk, NetApp SAN, Peersync, Acronis Backup and Recovery
- Fluent level of English language communications
- Working in a remote closed camp environment on a 28x28 day rotation
- Certification(s) such as: CCNA Security, MCSE, OSCP, CEH
- Management of Change
- Mentoring and supporting peers
- Experience commissioning, acceptance testing or auditing of ICS’s
- Experience working in an incident response and recovery team.
- Project Management