- Must be familiar with:
- RoK legislation and other regulations applied within this position and assigned duties (laws, rules, regulations, provisions, instructions, standards and specifications);
Specific nature of field operations, existing plants, power supply system and utilities, automation, storage and shipment of finished products and equipment maintenance.
- Must have the skills to:
- Develop a detailed action plan to perform tasks
- Gather, summarize and structure information
- Develop solutions options within functional capabilities
- Act independently with minimal level of supervision over work performance
- Evaluate own strengths and weaknesses
- Undertake practical steps for personal development
- Share work experience and information with colleagues to achieve team goals
- Articulate thoughts clearly, distinctly and in a structured way in written and verbal forms
Organize and ensure PSSR process is delivered:
- Develops and continually improves ‘3GP, PBF and 3GI’ PSSR guideline utilizing lessons learned from FGP Operations (Field & Power), other MCPs and Base Operations.
- Implements PSSR process including roles and responsibilities, work processes, walkdowns, verification checklists.
- Provides guidance to PSSR Coordinators, Functional reviewers and Approvers on PSSR deliverables
- Develop tracking and reporting dashboard for PSSR deliverables and milestones,
- Ensure PSSR PSI requirements are included into PSSR plans and validated.
- Implement coordinated PSSR plan 6-9 months before each RFO including office-based reviews, walkdowns and deviation management.
- Ensure PSSR completion is aligned with RFO milestones; prioritize activities and resources.
- Liaise with Area Supervisors to promote cross-organization and facility consistency
Manage Functional review process, validating proper authority level to enable sign off.