Brief Job Description:
Planning, organization and delivery of HPLP Commissioning, Start Up and Normal Operating Procedures development and process in accordance with HPLP goals and in liaison with Base Business, Project and third-party organizations.
Job Specification and requirements:
Must be familiar with:
• Must have minimum 3-5 yrs Procedure Development experience (Commissioning, Start Up and Maintenance)
• RoK legislative and other applicable regulatory documents as well as the methodological guidelines for training material development, finalization and approval.
• Techniques for technical task initiation for training material or any other competency related document development to ensure that all customers’ requirements are met.
• Training material standards.
• Standard process for operational procedures in gas production and processing division.
• High Pressure Low Pressure (HPLP) Commissioning Start-UP (CSU) and Normal Ops Procedures development (writing) standards.
• Main works and processes in HPLP and/or oil and gas industry.
Must have skills to:
• Develop a detailed action plan to perform tasks
• Gather, summarize and structure information
• Develop solutions options within functional capabilities
• Act independently with minimal level of supervision over work performance
• Evaluate own strengths and weaknesses
• Undertake practical steps for personal development
• Share work experience and information with colleagues to achieve team goals
• Articulate thoughts clearly, distinctly and in a structured way in written and verbal forms
Guided by RoK laws and regulations
• Safety Program
• Code of Conduct
• Collective agreement, procedures, policies and instructions
• Operational Excellence
• Regulations of internal guiding documents and procedures for competency development and writing operational procedures.