Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Security Technical Specialist (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
- Report to TCO Security Technical Support Group Supervisor;
- Ensure full compliance and effective execution of assigned technical tasks;
- Maintain the integrity and uninterrupted work of technical systems and equipment applied to protect TCO personnel and assets with the help of Corporate solutions and technologies;
- Keep to the work standards and technical procedures;
- Prepare work procedures on timely revealing and elimination of technical non-compliances and failures of systems and equipment implemented in the Company;
- Execute work to ensure the facilities’ compliance with the corporate expectations regarding technical infrastructure;
- Refer to security audit results and recommendations (external and internal audits) to improve the processes and decisions;
- Undergo a self-study and improve knowledge of technical solutions to maintain security systems;
- Reveal the root causes of the technical incidents, prepare reports with conclusions and recommendations;
- Prioritize while solving technical tasks in accordance with approved matrix;
- Demonstrate high communication and team work.
.Job Specification and requirements:
- Have a higher education;
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #SecurityTechnicalSpecialist