Our client, an international industrial engineering contractor, is currently searching for x2 AUTOCAD 2D Designers to join their Energy from Waste project near Toulon.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: La Seyne-sur-Mer
- Duration: 6 month initial contract, then moving to a permanent (staff) position
- Language Requirements: English
Within the Combustion Chaudière Design Office, the boiler specialist engineer / designer carries out the design and manufacturing monitoring of steam generators while respecting the costs, deadlines and quality system requested by the company and the customer.
The boiler specialist engineer / designer drafts the basic design documents for water tube steam generators at the order stage:
- General guide plans of the pressurized parts
- Preliminary calculation notes for pressure parts
- Technical specifications of need
- Definition documents
- Instructional documents related to design specifications
All the documentation produced by the PSP engineer / designer constitutes the specifications that the subcontracting design office establishing the manufacturing file must comply with.
The mission of the boiler specialist engineer / designer also consists of:
- to assist the Design Office in charge of detailed studies and to verify all the documentation produced for this purpose
- to provide assistance to the assembly department upstream and during the boiler assembly period - to supervise the Auxiliary Installation Engineer / designer in charge of the project in all these studies concerning the Steam Generator and the pressurized parts
- to manage the interfaces with the EPC Realizations Design Office in conjunction with the Design Office Manager
With a DUT in Mechanical Engineering with possibly a Pro License or Mechanical Engineer diploma, you have 5 to 10 years of experience as a Draftsman / Engineer / Designer in an industrial design office dominated by boiler-making and pressure vessels.
You are familiar with Autocad 2D r16.
You are autonomous, methodical and rigorous. You want to evolve in a technical environment where 2D design rubs shoulders with standards, mechanical sizing and supplier monitoring.
Your interpersonal skills and your strong team spirit are essential assets for your success.
The practice of technical English is necessary given the international dimension of our projects.
The trips are usually of short duration (within a week) and from infrequent to frequent (about 6 per year / achievement).