Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is looking for a Timekeeper Assistant to work in a 12 months contract position in Midland, TX.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ensure time cards are submitted accurately and on time for each pay cycle.
- Resolve issues, prevent errors, and educate office assistants who enter time.
- Coordinate with HR business partners on complex issues.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills are necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- High school diploma, GED required, or equivalent additional experience required.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with SAP timekeeping.
- Experience coaching/mentoring