Airswift are currently searching for a Subsea Structural Engineer to work for a leading Operator to based just outside of Oslo, Norway.
This position will be working on the Jansz-lo project.
Please see below requiremtns for this position;
Subsea Structures Engineering
Steward engineering contractor's development of compression station module concept with focus on; design life, weight management, installation, structural analysis and efficient design. Support the engineering contractor's processes, design reviews, etc. There will be a requirement to balance the need to progress the scope to meet project schedule with ensuring engineering effort is appropriate for the project phase. There will be a key interface with the project installation team.
* 15+ years in subsea structures with an emphasis on deep-water design and installation
* Subsea compressor or pump station design
* Specific technical background of structural and installation analysis
* Working within a multi-discipline project team
* Major Capital Project execution, assurance activities
* Structured decision evaluation and communication
* Stewardship / management of contractors, associated budget and schedule control
* Planning and reporting
* Operator engineering specifications and their application
* Operator safety expectations and initiatives