About the Role:
- Full C&P Lifecycle - strategy, tender, award, post award contract admin for the Line Pipe package.
- Support the Trunkline Contracting effort (Subsea Line Pipe Supply, Buckle Arrestors, Bends, Subsea Line Pipe Coating and Valves) leading into FEED, throughout FEED and into Execute Phase of the Project.
- Ensure all contracting and procurement activities are in accordance with procedures and project work instructions, including Joint Venture Operating Agreement.
- Prepare Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Recommendation for Awards, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans for complex packages on major capital projects.
- Lead all negotiations with contractors during the tender phase
- Support the package team with engagement with the selected contractor.
- Work with internal stakeholders and Joint Venture Partners to ensure continued alignment.
- Manage and co-ordinate inputs from internal SMEs and support functions.
- Support Company Representatives with effective contract management including attendance at key meetings with contractors.
- Manage contract claims in accordance with claims procedure
- Continue to support the strong HSEQ culture on the Project and with Contractors
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The position is a key member of the contracts team providing contracting and commercial services to the business.
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the designated portfolio area.
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure.
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle.
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters.
- Ensure that commercial and contracting services are given sufficient front-end consideration in the development of contracting strategies and project schedules.
- Deliver input into project Contracting Strategies scopes and Category Strategies.
- Ensure contracting strategies are consistent with the approved Category Strategy.
- Ensure commercial lessons learnt are regularly recorded and shared
- Ensure delivery of business needs to schedule, cost and quality
Skills & Experience:
- Subsea / pipeline experience on major capital projects is required, experience with Linepipe procurement.
- Knowledge of key players and suppliers in the piping sector.
- Sound understanding of EPCI, EPC and Service contract models
- Experience with Pre-award and Post-award contract management systems (use of Procon preferred).
- Experience of coordination of desk and field expediting in order to drive adherence to contractual delivery dates
- Experience working for an Owner/Operator or other major company in the O&G sector would be ideal.
- Holds an accredited tertiary qualification;
- Has demonstrated equivalence to the satisfaction of the C&P Skill pool Manager via a competency assessment.
- Masters of Charted Institute of Purchasing & Supply (MCIPS) would be highly regarded but not essential.
Due to the nature of the position, this is only open to Australian Permanent Residents with Full Working Rights.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 7,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.