Our client, a chemical company, is seeking a Scheduler to work within their facilities in La Porte, TX.
This person will be responsible for assisting the Project Managers and Construction Managers in controlling, monitoring overall project cost, and schedule performance as it relates to the approved scope baseline.
- Create and maintain overall capital project schedule for two different sites.
- Provide monthly dashboard and upcoming milestones report for capital manager.
- Develop evergreen schedules for each project
- Work with plant maintenance planners/schedulers to integrate schedules and tasks, particularly for outage projects.
- Update schedule for outage projects each shift and provide guidance on schedule control.
- 10-20 years' experience overall, with at least 5 in project controls
- Primavera and Microsoft Project skills
- Chemical or refining plant experience
- Field/construction/outage experience