We've been instructed to assist one of the world's leading producer of high-performance metal components for the aerospace and energy industrial markets. The employees working at this firm excels in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that rewards performance and results. They are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager / Director to join the flow of its activity in Asia Pacific, specifically focussing on the Japan and South Korea market.
The Regional Sales Manager will be working closely with the Managing Director and is responsible for diversifying market focus, developing new sales channels activities and increasing market share in the territory.
- Develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share in South Korea and Japan. To apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects.
- Accountable for achieving sales targets, growth and leadership in the metal territory in a legal and ethical manner. To take ownership of the regional sales plan and achieving business goals.
- Taking a lead role managing and developing key clients whilst building collaboration with the technology and operations team to ensure customer satisfaction and high levels of field sales support.
- To play a key part in recruiting and developing new associates when it's required.
- Lead the team development and ensure best practice performance and development processes are applied.
- Overseeing forecasting efforts, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed in a timely basis.
Key skills / experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or General Business (preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years related experience in sales with demonstrated achievements in growing sales in Japan and South Korea.
- Metals background preferred.
- Proven experience and success in a sales leadership role, a great coach and motivator.
- Is a self-starter with a high energy level and proven track record of over-achievement
- The ability to establish and build strong working relationships with clients and employees at all levels.
What you will get in return:
Please apply if you're passionate in this field and ready to take on a new challenge!