Work Schedule: Mon - Fri
Work hours: 8 hours a day, 40 hours in a week.
Job Description: SUBCONTRACTOR will Supporting the Project Quality Manager in Quality Reporting for the PROJECT, implementing quality standards and requirements on the project:
1. Prepare Weekly and Monthly Quality Reporting
2. Compiles and analyzes quality data, identifies trends/ causes and proposes corrective actions
3. Support POC PQM to collect Lesson Learned from discipline and maintain Lesson Learned Register
4. Reviews the accuracy and availability of all Quality related documentation by supporting PROJECT discipline to issue their Quality documentation on the PROJECT and verify consistency with PROJECT documentation
5. Follow correct Quality documentation revision and implementation of COMPANY comments
6. Support Paris Operating Center in the management of Non-conformity for Operating Center QMS, International VENDOR and Asian YARD.
7. Maintain the project quality audit schedule & participate to audits as appropriate
8. Maintain good and constructive relationship with Project Team Members and COMPANY.
The services to be performed by The SUBCONTRACTOR require the following skills and experience:
a. Experience in international project in an environment speaking exclusively in English.
b. Sound understanding of engineering principles e.
c. Professional Written & spoken in English - Advance and fluent level
d. Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
e. Autonomous in Microsoft office tools, OneNote, Sharepoint
f. Experience in internal & external QMS audits would be a plus