CONSULTANT's services: Project management.
Project manager ensure that the client's requirements are met, the project is completed on time and within budget and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
Typical responsibilities include:
*agreeing project objectives
*representing the client's interest
*providing independent advice on the management of projects
*organizingthe various professional people working on a project
*making sure that all the aims of the project are met
*making sure the quality standards are met
*using the latest IT to keep track of people and progress
*recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
*monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
*accounting, costing and billing.
Skills & Requirements:
- A degree in Engineering from a reputable university or college.
- Deep experience project management and asset management system at leadership levels.
- Excellent communication and Change Management skills
- Experience in working globally/regionally, being familiar with international practices and cultures will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of the inter-disciplinary engineering fundamentals as applied to Terminals and Depots
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across the organization
- Strong communication and team building skills and ability to work virtually across cultures
- Excellent team player and strong engagement skills
- Depot & Pipelines Engineering Technology
- HSSE CF & Management
- Depot Operations & Assets Management
- Project Management
- HSSE -HEMP for significant risk and HSSE case
- Manage Project Complexity and Program
- Maximizes Business Opportunities
- Displays Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Motivates, Coaches and Develops
- Delivers Results Through Others
- Champions customer and stakeholders
- Analyzes and Solves Problems
- Team Working
- Works and Embeds Change.