A Leading Oil and Gas Company is seeking a Piping Materials Engineer to work for a leading EPC based in Paris on the large Exxon Rovuma LNG project. This will be an initial 6 month contract but the client is looking for someone who is interested in a long term position as there is at least 3 years work available. There is also a a permanent role available at the end of the contract.
- Establish technical specifications for piping equipment
- Piping calculations (thicknesses, intersections, test pressure)
- The launching and the follow-up of the quantities of piping equipment
- Quantity analysis
- Material Requisitions
- Technical analysis of supplier offers
- Monitoring supplier plans.
- Experience with specs, datasheets, piping classes, liaising with suppliers
- Experience with LNG projects
- Between 5 - 25 years of experience
- Ideally have worked on Exxon projects previously