Our client, a major Midstream Company within the Oil & Gas Industry, is seeking a Pipeline Compliance Coordinator to work in a 12 months contract position in North York, Ontario - Canada.
- Ensure compliance with the NEB Onshore Pipeline Regulations for all EGI Affiliates companies and joint ventures gas transmission pipelines and facilities within the National Energy Board's jurisdiction.
- Integrate and ensure systematic and consistent cross-organizational approaches to EGI Affiliate National Energy Board (NEB) assets to ensure compliance, assurance, and governance to applicable NEB regulations.
- Work collaboratively with the Energy Services to ensure requirements are being addressed and documented and processes and procedures are established that enable continual improvement.
- Monitor the NEB notifications, advisories, and requirement changes and be the designated management of change (MOC) coordinator.
- Coordinate with other organizational functions or management programs.
- Maintain a document or manual that outlines how NEB requirements are executed, addressed and controlled
- Monitoring of Affiliate/NEB correspondence and mailboxes for new applications
- 2-3 years demonstrated operations management experience
- Solid understanding of Natural Gas Distribution pipelines and the NEB regulator and OPR regulations.
- Experience with audits as either the auditor, auditee, or liaison between them
- Experience and understanding of management codes and standards, including the safety management system and/or ISO 9001.
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Experience in facilitation of meetings and workshops
- Previous Change Management and Management of Change experience an asset
- Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global energy company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.