Our client, a major Midstream Company, within the Oil & Gas Industry, is looking for a Materials Logistics Associate to work in a 9+ months contract assignment in Fargo, Oklahoma.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass MVR- Supplier
- Valid drivers license.
- Mechanical background related to the Oil & Gas Industry related engines, compression, and gas processing equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
- Basic purchasing skills.
- Material control/asset management background.
- Basic warehousing experience & knowledge of investment recovery methodology.
- Running warehouse parts from one warehouse location to another
- Procure daily material, equipment, and supplies through requisitions, transfers and direct purchasing procedures to meet divisional requirements.
- Authorize/coordinate work performed by contracted area shops for repairs/exchange of re-manufactured parts used in plants and gathering systems.
- Perform warehousing operations, including the ordering, receiving, storage and distribution of equipment and materials across an asset.