Our client is seeking a Turnaround Material Req Tech/Expeditor, to work in Richmond, California.
The Maintenance team supports all procurement needs, materials, and services for specific turnarounds at the refinery. The position is slated for at least 1 year and will be continuously extended over time.
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of ordering materials, Procurement, vendor management experience within Refinery environment required
- High school diploma or GED required.
- MS Suite Proficiency required- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Valid Drivers License required (California)
- Candidates local to Richmond/Bay Area required
- Experience with SAP, ERP, or Maximo/scheduling systems is strongly preferred
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Execution expediting and status report data management
- Perform quoting duties with supplier and directed by the Head Turnaround Buyer
- Manage the MTOs from EWOs process
- Perform Maximo entry transaction
- Perform Ariba work when instructed by Head Turnaround Buyer
- Quote/issue resolution low value and as directed by the Head Turnaround Buyer
- Execution Material Runners
- Coordinate Turnaround Material Tent
- Assist with the material surplus disposition process
- Negotiate with suppliers as assigned/directed by the Head Turnaround Manager
- EWO review in planning phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in liaising with stakeholders.
- Systematic, organized and well planned in work execution and in having materials well organized.
- Readiness to take on new assigned responsibilities by superior in line with business requirements.