Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to work a 12-month contract within their facilities in Watkins, CO.
The Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for securing resources, materials, and equipment required for all project work. Also, they will be tasked with scheduling for all capital project, corrective maintenance, and expense-related activities.
- Securing resources, materials, and equipment required for all project work
- Scheduling of all Capital Project, Corrective Maintenance, and expense-related activities
- Participating and compliance in the Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) Management System's training and policies
- Prioritizing and setting dates for the execution of all project work via interfacing with Development Teams and Operations Groups to establish work schedules
- Ensuring execution falls within target timeframes safely and effectively
- Responsible for materials tracking and control
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of direct experience in the Oil and Gas operations
- 3+ years of experience with field/maintenance experience around maintenance and lease crew activities
- Proficient in Excel and Word