Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to work within their facilities in Beaumont, TX
This person will be responsible for developing mechanical plans mainly with
piping, scaffold, insulation and paint work. Identifying material needs, obtaining quotes,
working with vendors and developing job plan with appropriate hours.
- Plans and schedules any Routine Maintenance work required
- Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
- Able to plan complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines.
- Apply advanced functions of Planning & Estimating Tools, as applicable to the position.
- Plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes
Apply planning logic, such as, lead, lag, critical path and milestones.
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent
changes in priorities