Our client, a major Upstream Company within the Oil & Gas Industry, is seeking a Learning and Development Project Manager to work in a 12 months contract position in Houston, TX.
- This role will be responsible for accelerating EWDs efforts to scale and provide relevant and timely solutions that build the skills and capabilities for today and tomorrow for all employees.
- Special Considerations 3+ years of Project Management experience (Change Adoption, Associate Readiness, Business Support, Transition)
- Demonstrated experience leading L&D projects (large and small) with varying complexities (preferred).
- Experience with using Agile approaches and processes.
- BS/BA degree or higher in Business Administration, Learning and Development, or Human Resources Management.
- Ten or more years of related experience;
- Learning and Talent Development experience is desired.
- Develops and drives detailed project plans and budgets while partnering with key stakeholders, resulting in the creation of exceptional learning solutions.
- The Projects are limited in scope to EWD programs and processes although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications.
- This person will serve as the central role on multiple project teams pulling together the correct L&D partners, functional and business SMEs and setting up project documentation and routines.
- Provides support of the successful analysis, design, delivery, financial management, communication and/or administration of learning project(s)/program(s).
- May work closely with external vendors.