We are an international business, and a leading supplier of machinery, capital equipment, process technology and aftermarket services to a range of industrial and process driven sectors. This region we have highlighted as having huge growth potential and we are investing in strengthening our brand, presence and customer base.
We are proud to be in a strong financial position, and able to add a successful field coordinator to our team. In order to strengthen our service team, we are searching for a strong Field Coordinator for the Eastern French market with in-depth technical knowhow, solid maintenance skills and experience as well as the power and determination to lead and coordinate a large service team. If you have the ability to think outside of the box and at the same time keep focus on the target, it might be you who we are looking for.
The Position & Experience Required:
This is a management style role, that would suit someone with a technical mindset and experience in industrial maintenance within the chemicals, foods, or pharmaceutical industries. The role is focused on coordinating the efforts of the existing field service team:
- Ensure that customer equipment is maintained in working order by coordinating with engineers to perform preventive/corrective maintenance when necessary.
- Contribute to the management of schedules, costs, additional invoicing, and training times to improve margins.
- Identify and anticipate changing customer markets and propose new services to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Coordinate with the technical, commercial and organisational teams of the service centre and other departments of the company.
- Participate in the management of the servicing team and work closely with Field Manager to ensure smooth operational running.
Experience of value
- Ability to lead internal teams and projects / customers as well as to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Technical knowledge of mechatronics, electronics and maintenance of industrial equipment.
- Ability to travel for work, both within France and occasionally abroad. Evening, weekend, or holiday working may be requested in emergencies.
- Experience of using MS Office suite and other business tools (SAP ERP databases, intervention planning software, CRM etc.)
- Mastery of technical vocabulary and industrial processes as well as the ability to read electrical schematics and manufacturers information.
- Experience within one of the following machinery / process technology focused sectors will be of advantage and interest: Power, Energy, Packaging, Pumps, Fluids, Water / Air handling and Food production machinery.