Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking an Expeditor (intermediate) to work a 1-year contract within their facilities in Edmonton, AB.
- To support the Supply Chain function by expediting and tracking all aspects/deliverables, for items as assigned.
- Proactively expedite assigned item(s), by managing and utilizing stakeholder meetings, systems, templates, processes and either aiding in mitigation of or identifying potential risks.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders including, but not limited to, vendors and key client groups.
- Support and manage assigned equipment/material to ensure on-time readiness and delivery to site in line with the project and construction schedule.
- Support and assist with the management of all associated vendor equipment/material documentation between the vendor, Engineering (or Engineering Consultant) and internal Project teams to ensure prompt review & approval periods.
- High school diploma (required) / Post-Secondary SCM management certificate (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience as an expeditor or related position
- Good communication skills