Airswift have an exciting opportunity working for an Engineering Services Manager, working for a Renewable Energy developer with a strong upcoming pipeline of work across Australia.
The role will be a permanent position, based in Canberra. An extremely competitive salary will be provided (plus relocation costs if required)
- You'll be responsible for coordinating engineering & project management activities are completed in a timely fashion.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders both within the business and representatives of local and international partners including EPC contractors, suppliers, O&M providers, regulatory government/agencies.
- Provide engineering and project management for multiple projects, supporting them through the development process, assisting in project financing activities, and providing site leadership.
- Support and lead technical due diligence for acquisitions and partnering opportunities.
- Negotiation of EPC and critical equipment supply and other project specific contracts. Assist in negotiation of O&M agreements.
- Manage domestic and international Project Management & Construction teams to provide necessary services to internal development, engineering, asset management and finance teams.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the project management and construction group that support the businesses growth in a strategic way.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work as a team player within a highly dynamic environment with an exceptional and diverse core team in delivering projects globally on time and on budget
- Solid knowledge of the various power generation business segments, including engineering and construction, marketing and distribution economics, regulatory environment, project finance, etc.; needs to understand wholesale markets; knowledge of, and exposure to, the broader energy renewable power generation community would be helpful
- A keen sense of overall business strategies and outstanding analytical capabilities, including quantitative and financial analysis skills
- Must have drive and passion for the vision of the company; embrace change and is clearly energized by the challenge associated with being an important part of a major evolution for delivering sustainable power generation
- Proven background in commercial power generation business development (traditional or renewable power generation) experience; Australian development would be a plus.
- This experience should include work in the various life-cycle project activities over a variety of appropriate energy infrastructure projects
- Experience negotiating large scale EPC contracts
For further information please apply online for a confidential discussion.