Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking an (PSM/RMP) Engineering Clerk to work in their facilities located in Los Angeles, CA.
You will be working with and assisting the PSM/RMP Site Owner to ensure that the PSM PHA/SPA/HCA programs are fully compliant with the OSHA 1910.119 PSM Standard, CA-OSHA PSM 5189.1 and CA-RMP Programs.
In their fast-paced environment, the PSM/RMP Clerk may perform a variety of duties to include:
- Assist PHA Site Owner with PHA/SPA/HCA recommendations KMS/Intelex data entry.
- Participate in any PHA Revalidation Review meetings as a HAZOP Scribe.
- Prepare PSI documents and PHA Worksheets prior to team review
- Develop the Yearly PHA Schedule with the required participants.
- Assist in the development of all PHA Deliverables post PHA team review.
- Coordinate/track action items with action item owners for each PHA Report deliverables.
- Keep and file all PSM/RMP documentation in an organized manner.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint Program.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
- Ability to understand OSHA PSM Standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively: both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and implement proper procedures as required.