Our Client is a Small Environmental Technology firm established in Europe, with offices located in Asia and USA; specializing in Energy Recovery Systems, Air Pollution Control Systems and Surface Technology.
They are looking to hire a talented Electrical Design Engineer /Electrical Project Manager.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the project manager with in depth and detail knowledge of electrical and process (machine) automation knowledge, being part of a multi-disciplinary project team
- Taking complete ownership of the electrical and automation package of specialized process system projects for a variety of industries (automotive, painting, coating, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical etc.)
- Developing functional concepts and layouts, specifying technical requirements including electrical hardwire diagram, control and network components
- Control panel and circuit diagram design
- PLC and HMI programming based on process descriptions
- Review and approve electrical design documentation, specifications, prepare RFQ and evaluate bids.
- Evaluate design calculations, specifications and select system components / cable schedules, PLC components and instrumentation.
- Equipment Design (control cabinets, power feeds, grounding systems, low voltage controls)
- Installation & Assembly of Electrical Systems (on site supervisor responsibility)
- Equipment improvement troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Test, debug, support, troubleshooting of equipment installation and assembly.
- Ensuring that installation and operations are conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers, partners, vendors and other teams for project tendering.
- Liaise with external vendors / suppliers for materials purchasing, installation, testing (FAT's) and commissioning requirements.
- Support the project team during installation, testing and commissioning stage by preparing installation work packages and provide on-site support.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with min 5-10 years in Equipment Design/Automation.
- Proficient in panel layout incl. BOQ and MTO-, single line / 3-line diagram-, circuit diagram-, cable schedules design and execution in ePlan P8 software
- PLC & HMI programming experience (advanced level) - Knowledge of PLC design (develop plc system architecture, communication layout, choosing components and parts)
- Effective communication skills, presentation skills, self-motivated and can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Languages: English (required), Chinese-Mandarin would be an advantage
- Field experience would be an advantage (site installation / pre-commissioning / commissioning)
- Knowledge of electrical & instrumentation design and installation in hazardous areas (ATEX) would be an advantage
- Experience in burner management systems including fuel trains - natural gas, diesel fuel would be an advantage
If you are interested hit apply to learn more!