Airswift is seeking a Document Control | Process Safety Operations Specialist to work for our client in Platteville, CO for 12-months. They'll be an integral part of the Process Safety Team supporting the E&P Production Organization based out of the Platteville and will support the compilation, storage, and quality control of documentation deliverables in the construction of new facilities and Management of Change (MOC) processes and to drive an effective and efficient process safety culture.
Please note our client wil not provide per diem, relocation assistance or sponsorship at this time. Applicants should be able to relocate on their own and possess authorization to work in the US.
- Experience in the compilation and quality control of Engineering PSI deliverables.
- Experience in Process Safety~.
- Minimum of five (5) years operations knowledge and experience associated with production, processing, maintenance and/or construction in the oil and gas industry.
- Significant experience and advanced technical knowledge of SAP, OpenText, PDB, and eMOC computer software and applications with ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Possess general knowledge of process safety management compliance and principles.
- Knowledge of facility project workflows associated with documentation deliverables and interaction between project engineering and operations personnel.
- Act as local subject matter expert in the compilation and quality control of applicable Process Safety Information (PSI) and document deliverables.
- Assist in the migration of facility documentation, from existing storage locations, into Open Text.
- Assist with and support the development and/or the modification to facility documentation associated with the scope of MOC's.
- Provide document control support to local teams to include locating or loading necessary documentation.
- Perform quality control of PSI and documentation deliverables to ensure content is accurate and includes all necessary information to meet requirements.
- Name and attribute facility documentation in a consistent manner.
- Implement best practice technologies and tools to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of service.
- Establish document control and quality assurance standards for local engineering and operations teams.
- Coordinate with internal teams to establish expectations and deliverables for internal and with 3rd party providers.
- Collaborate with various functional groups across the company to optimize facility document processes and workflows.
- Train and mentor others on document control, quality assurance standards, and workflows to establish consistency for local and organizational teams.
- Perform facility walkthroughs and inspections to collect information necessary to locate or compile PSI.
- Coordinate and participate in internal PSI assessments and assist with development and implementation of gap closure.
- Develop and report on Key Performance Indicators based on new construction deliverables, MOC deliverables, gap assessments, etc.