Location: Manchester home office, England.
Salary / Package: Competitive salary and attractive remuneration package.
Languages: Native or fluent English.
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, ready to interview and appoint.
Interviews: Held at a time to suit.
Recruitment Partner: Airswift.
Key Words: Business Development, Account Management, Commercial, Sales, B2B, Senior, Leadership, Management, Polymers, Adhesives, Coatings, Construction Chemicals, Resins, Lubricants, Paper, Polyurethanes, Rubber.
Founded in 1981, we are a global importer and distributor of chemical raw materials and intermediate products, polymers and native products. We supply to industrial processing customers throughout Europe, as well as multinational customers worldwide. Our customers are manufacturers of adhesives, coatings, construction chemicals, resins, lubricants, paper, polyurethanes and rubber.
The Position and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an established individual to join our growing business as a Country Manager.
Initially you will be responsible for;
- Driving sales, starting from your home office, you enter into the dialogue with industry customers about our offer of chemical raw materials.
- Business development by researching the market, learning the demand and requirements of customers and introducing products in cooperation with our Product Management team in Vienna, Austria.
- Growing the business, you will then development into a Business Unit Manager and setup a small satellite office employing an internal sales assistant or team.
- Developing the business and team further by then becoming a Director of a local subsidiary with responsibility for the import and distribution activities, while entering sales representation agreements with manufacturers worldwide, independent from the headquarters in Vienna, Austria.
- Identifying possible manufacturing partners in your region, who may be interested in strengthening their presence outside of the UK with the help of our European organisation.
We can offer a career with huge potential and development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful business, that is very well established within its industry.
- Strong sales individual, with excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Analytical and able to work with figures.
- Demonstrable successful experience, with chemical prime materials or specialities for industrial customers.
- Ability to develop, organise and manage a business and it's team in a competitive market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good listening and presentation skills.